Thursday 23 August 2012

An Update

Hello everyone!

Just thought I'd give you all an update as you're probably aware I haven't blogged in a while!

RSS Feed - I think I've now managed to set up an RSS feed for this blog, the link is over on the left of the page. Would someone be so kind as to check it and make sure it's working? I don't know much about these sorts of things and as ever, any feedback from you guys is important!

Walking for Heritage posts - these will hopefully continue within the next week. I've been super busy with work/volunteering/going to Oxford so haven't had chance to write up anymore.

Other posts - I saw a fantastic article and video today which has given me more of a drive to blog again, so I shall soon also have more blog posts relating to other parts of Birmingham! I am also hoping to go for another canal walk in the coming days, so that shall feature soon too.

As ever, if you've got any comments, questions, feedback or suggestions, do let me know! I'm still on the hunt for places in the North of the city to visit - I don't know much on that side of the city so parks, attractions, boulders, castle ruins etc are welcome!

ETA - the Flickr is now up to date with photos :-)

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment